Contact Me About Local SEO Services
GMB Optimization Services
What Is GMB Optimization?
GMB optimization is the process of configuring and managing your Google My Business listing to make sure it appears as high as possible in relevant search results. The goal of GMB optimization is to increase your visibility to potential customers, ultimately leading to more website visitors and customers.
There are a number of factors that influence your GMB ranking, including your business category, location, and reviews. The most important factor, however, is GMB optimization. By optimizing your GMB listing, you can improve your chances of appearing in relevant search results, giving you a better chance of attracting new customers.
GMB optimization is not a one-time task; it’s an ongoing process that should be regularly monitored and updated as needed. To optimize your GMB listing, start by claiming and verifying your business listing. Then, complete all fields in the “about” section, including your business description, hours of operation, and contact information. In addition, add photos and videos to your listing to help it stand out from the competition. Finally, encourage customers to leave reviews on your GMB listing; positive reviews can help improve your GMB ranking.
What Businesses Should Be Optimizing Their GMB Listing?
Every Single Business, Regardless of Size
Your Google My Business (GMB) listing is one of the most important tools you have to reach new customers and grow your business. By optimizing your listing, you can make sure that potential customers can find the information they need when they’re looking for businesses like yours. Here are a few things to keep in mind when you’re optimizing your GMB listing:
First, make sure that all of your information is accurate and up-to-date. This includes your hours of operation, contact information, and location. Inaccurate information can lead to customers going elsewhere.
Second, take advantage of all the features that GMB offers. You can upload photos, offer coupons and discounts, and post updates about your business. Utilizing these features can help you stand out from the competition.
Finally, keep an eye on your reviews and ratings. Customers trust online reviews almost as much as personal recommendations, so it’s important to maintain a strong reputation. Responding to both positive and negative reviews shows that you care about your customers’ experiences.
By following these tips, you can make sure that your GMB listing is working hard for your business.
Why Is Optimizing A GMB Listing So Important?
Here are some statistics regarding GMB listings that highlight the importance of optimizing your GMB listing.
- You Do Not Need a Physical Address for Your Google Business Profile
- When Writing a Review, 20% of Consumers Expect a Timely Response
- Using Images in Google Buisness Profile Has Increased Revenue Per Visitor By 17%
- There Was a 61% Increase in Calls from Google Business Profiles in 2020
- There are Nearly 4,000 Google BUsiness Profile Categories to Choose From
- The Average Number of Reviews on a Google Business Profile is 39
- Queries Including ‘Near Me’ Have Surged in Recent Years
- Over Half of Google Business Profile Interactions Produce Website Visits
- More Than 5% of GBP Views Result in a Conversion (and it’s Rising!)
- More Searches on Mobile Than Desktop
- Local Businesses Receive 94% of their GBP Calls on Weekdays
- Local Business Average 11 Photos Per Google Business Profile Listing
- Listings with Photos are Twice as Likely to Appear Reputable
- Google Holds The Vast Majority of the Search Engine Market
- Google BUsiness Profile Syncs with Google Maps to Display Your Business’s Location
- Google Business Profile is Completely Free to Use!
- GBP’s Q&A Section Allows You to ‘Pin’ Frequently Asked Questions
- Complete Listings are 7x More Likely to Get Clicks Than Those Left Unfinished
- 97% of Users Primarily Learn About Local Companies Online
- 90% of Searchers Read Reviews Before Purchasing
- 84% of Searches are ‘Discovery Searches’
- 72% of Local Searchers Visited a Business Within Five Miles
- 64% of Consumers Have Used Google Business Profiles to Find Contact Information
- 16% of GBP Listings Receive More than 100 Calls Per Month
Why Use Blue Panda GMB Optimization Services?
As GMB optimization specialists, we have extensive experience optimizing GMB listings for local search results. We have worked on hundreds of client listings and have consistently achieved repeatable results. Our proven step-by-step methodology ensures that everything is taken care of in an efficient and effective manner. We will make sure your listing is optimized for local search so that you can attract more customers from your target market. Let us help you grow your business by taking advantage of our GMB optimization services. Use the form at the top of the page to get in contact today, we’re here to help.
I've been working with Jeff and Blue Panda for 2 years and couldn't be happier. Our brand is at an all time high thanks to their efforts. We get the best service and at a very reasonable price. To make it even better anytime I have a question or problem I get an immediate response and solution. I couldn't say enough about how positive our experience has been. 100% recommend to anyone wanting to grow their brand. Blue Panda will take it to the next level!
Working with Jeff at Blue Panda on our digital marketing campaign for the last three years has been awesome. We have seen continual growth in the number of people finding us in search results, as well as google map listings. This has led to more inquiries about booking our space for wedding receptions and social events. The service is affordable, even for small businesses on a budget. The increase in income makes it a no brainer.
Jeff is very accommodating and always goes above and beyond to communicate. We have an SEO contract for our company and he gives great direction and advice on what we can be doing better and helps to make those things happen. As someone who is very busy and doesn't have time and energy to commit to this specific area (driving website traffic) it's so nice to have a partner who will take it off your plate and ensure it happens!
Jeff with Blue Panda has been great to work with. We have seen great improvement in our PPC advertising response at CL Fabrication.